What’s a birthday without all the bright and fun decorations? Kids love having a huge birthday with a theme of their favorite character or TV show and often those can get slightly over budget I mean there’s food for at least twenty kids and then those decorations you probably won’t ever use again. In case like those online shopping is your best friend as you can browse about any shop you may want to purchase from and compare their prices to ensure you get the best deal.
You can make at home decorations too for your kids’ easy way to save money and spend quality time with the entire family am I right? Here are a few examples for decorations using the best birthday supplies UAE:
- Paper pinwheels would add some colors and brightness in the room that bring their creativity and play-lover attitude on front.
- Rainbow water with a white flower to top it off insanely easy just get the colors of the rainbow in food dye put a drop or two in a glass of water and put in a white flower there you have it. You can order flower delivery in Dubai.
- Embellished party hats great way to spicy up those old boring ones you have lying around which have been used way too much.
- Cute balloon backdrop for photos grab a couple of balloons and matching streamers hang them up on a wall together and there you have it.
- Confetti glass is the most effortless one out of all of them. Take a little bit of confetti and just sprinkle some into a jar or glass any see-through jar should do the trick.
- Hanging ice cream, the perfect gender-neutral decoration meaning it can be reused as well great for when you’re on a tight budget.
- Rainbow chandelier find any circular ring made out of wire and just hang some streamers on it.
- Donut birthday balloons take some white balloons and get your kids to paint some fun little donuts on them.
- Dipped vases in colorful water similar to the one I mentioned before grab some dye put in a couple of drops and any flowers of your choice.
- Grab a few color-coordinating streamers and get on top of your table and just hang those up they look beautiful hanging down and affordable too.
- Candle dressing, I know those plain candles can get boring to take a little glitter and, sprinkle it on there to add some flavor and life to it.
- Glitter balloons my favorite out of all of the ones even mentioned today dip your balloons in some clear glue and then into a bowl of glitter before the glue dries and your good to go once it’s all dried up.