There are different things that we have to do to gain different things. Either it is mowing the lawn to get 5 dollars from the neighbor or cleaning the room to get cookies or working day and night to get extra cash for the trip you wanted to go to so bad. These things that we have to do are called responsibilities and working hard. Both are almost the same thing but they are different at the same time and yet the person gains everything they want. Like the doctor works day and night to serve the humanity and make a living and talking about a doctor, if you are about to become a pediatric doctor in Sharjah or you are on the verge of becoming the best gynecologist in Sharjah and you don’t know what will be your responsibilities in the near future, then we are here to guide you about them, so keep reading below;
- The first thing that you need to do is ask the patient about how many months they have been pregnant. And if they don’t know or they are not sure about the time duration, then you will have to scan them and by that you will know at what month the patient is.
- The second thing you need to do after the scanning is asking them to conduct some tests and that will show that there are no complication and what kind of delivery is best for them. If everything is fine, the patient can opt for natural birth or the patient cannot bear the pain, then it is best that they opt for an operation.
- If they feel anything different, then it is your duty to guide them about the exercises and the medicines and about the diet as well. They should make sure that how the medicines work and if the medicines have any reaction, what will they feel so that they don’t panic.
- The next thing you will be doing is informing about the delivery that what can happen during the delivery and what cannot.
- You should also guide the patient that what they should bring on the day of delivery and how much will be the labor pain, so that they know that when they should rush for the hospital.